Program Name: Welcome to Calgary: A New Chapter of Life.
Course Code: ISS 02
Interactive information sessions establish the groundwork for successful settlement and employment. Information sessions are conducted by Local business owners, leaders,teachers and immigrants.They introduce highly-skilled newcomer professionals to various aspects of the resettlement and integration process. Orientation sessions act as a valuable opportunity to make contacts within the business community and Calgary at large.
Couse Length: 2weeks , 40 hours, Monday- Friday 8 AM-12 Noon
When Offered: Ongoing
Registration: Ongoing , Maximum intake : 20
- Family and Education
- Civic Participation
- Cultural Adaptation
- Assessment of Foreign Credentials
- Training and Career Services
- Conducting an Effective Job Search in Alberta
- Know about Calgary
- Drivingin Alberta
- Banking and Finance
Eligible Clients must be:
- Permanent residents and Protected Persons (IRPA Section 95) with minimum CLB levels of 7,7,6,6.
- Ready, willing and able to complete the program.
- Commitment to have minimum attendance 90%
- Intake assessment and acceptance into the program.