Program Name: Professional & Career Skills
This module focuses on the extremely important skills of effectively presenting and marketing oneself. Students will learn personal presentation techniques and study communication and customer relations. Professional resume preparation, cover letter formats and content and phraseology will be studied and practiced.The course introduces the concept of creating a work team. Emphasis is placed on using the communication skills learned to work as part of a team in planning and completing a presentation project.
Couse Length: 20 hours / 5 days
When Offered: 4th week of every month
- Prepare an effective resume and cover letter.
- Prepare a list of references
- Understand the importance of customer service
- Understand the dynamics of customer expectations
- Understand how to effectively communicate with customers
- Develop techniques for dealing with difficult customers
- How to build and manage teams.
- Business Presentation techniques
- Time Management and Team building
Eligibility: High school diploma or equivalent