SAP FICO PROGRAM OUTLINE
4 weekends,64 Hours/ Only Saturday for 8 Weekends 64 hrs
Saturdays from 10am to 6pm/ Flexible Schedule
Configuring SAP ERP-Financials & Controlling by Peter Jones & John Burger (ISBN: 978-0-470-42328-8)
Class room Instruction, Hands on Training, 24 x 7 SAP Server Access
SAP FICO is divided into 2 sub-modules - FI & CO. SAP FI handles the company financials while CO provides Cost Accounting.
This course is designed for beginners as well as for intermediate learners. with little or no FICO experience. Knowledge of Accounting and SAP is a plus.
- ERP, Legacy System, ASAP Road Map
- Global Settings: Countries, Currencies
- Enterprise Structure: Company, Company Code, Credit Control Area
- Financial Accounting Global Settings: Fiscal Year, Posting Period, Accounting Groups, Field Status Variant, Tolerance Groups
- Chart of Accounts
- G/L Master Data
- Document Control, Posting Keys, FSG
- Park / Reverse / Post GL A/C Recurring Entries
- Customer Master, Customer Accounts Groups
- Tolerance Limits, Number Ranges
- Payment Terms
- Invoice Posting
- Partial & Residual Clearing, Dunning
- Interest Calculations
- Vendor Master, Vendor Accounts Groups, Number Ranges
- House Banks
- Invoice Posting
- Automatic Payments
- Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation Areas, Depreciation keys
- Asset Class, Account Determination Figures
- Asset Master data
- Acquisition, Transfer, Retirement
- Depreciation Run
- Financial Statement Versions,
- Balance Sheet, P&L
- Information System
- Controlling Area
- Standard Hierarchy, Cost Centers
- Primary and Secondary Cost Elements
- Internal Orders
- Overview of PCA, COPA
Career Related Support
- Resume Building
- Frequently asked interview questions
- Common Real time/ Production Issues
Good Attendance is imperative in order to keep up with your classes and to maintain good standing in school. Since this institution is a business college, we encourage students to always conduct themselves in a professional manner and develop a positive attitude toward consistent attendance that can be carried with them in to the business community. Absences should be documented in writing upon the first day of return.
All school work activities/exercises and reading assignments are to be done as per instructor's instruction, and will be due upon request. All tests are timed and must be completed within the specified time given.
- Make up work will be accepted, without penalty, with and excused absence.
- A grade of no more than 90% will be given for all work that is one day late.
- No work will be accepted after 3 days late and a grade of 0% will be assigned.
- Exams may only be made up the day of return from an excused absence with a grade of no more than 90% given.
90 – 100 A
80 – 89 B
70 – 79 C
60 – 69 D
Below 60 F
25%= Attendance and Participation
25%= Final Exam
- Producing a professional resume
- Effective interview techniques
- The best interview answer styles
- Questions to ask an employer during an interview
- Professional networking opportunities
- Job search
- Job Fairs
Students are given an evaluation survey at the conclusion of the each class, and asked to provide constructive feedback.
Note: The above is subject to change. Students are held responsible for any changes announced in class
Total fee : $2,500 (Payble in maximum 4 Installments)
Books & Materials
Remote Server Access for 3 months.
For further Questions Contact us:
General: email@example.com ,4034575045
Director: firstname.lastname@example.org 4036672351