Program Name: Office Assistant Training.
Course Code: ISS 06
This is an entry level computer literacy program individually teached the requirements of a Office Assistant.
Couse Length: 96 hours/ 6 weeks Mon-Thu 5PM-9PM
When Offered: Ongoing
Benefits: This course teaches and focusses on
- Computer terminology,
- keyboarding & Internet
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access and Outlook)
- Business communications
- Office Practices and Procedures
- Job search skills, resume writing and interview skills.
- May provide an 80-hour voluntary job placement.
- Basic Computer Skills is a pre-requisite
- Open to citizens, Permanent Residents, Refugees and open work permit.
- Canadian Level Benchmark of 4 or higher