Program Name: Office Administration Program.
Course Code: ISS 10
This six-month full-time program is designed to bridge experienced, foreigntrained office administrators into the Canadian workplace. It offers 14 weeks of enhanced language and job skills development classroom training, followed by a 10-week work experience placement in the office administration field.
Intake Capacity: 20
Couse Length: 6 months
When Offered: March and September, Mon-Fri 10:00AM-5:00PM
Registration: 2 months before the course start date
- 14 weeks of job skills training
- Pronunciation support
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite training
- One-on-one career planning
- 10 weeks of Canadian work experience
- Job search support
- Follow-up support after program completion
- Immigrant with Canadian permanent resident.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Minimum one year of administrative experience from home country
- CLB 7 or higher in all four strands.
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Ready, willing and able to complete the program.
- Commitment to have minimum attendance 90%
- Intake assessment and acceptance into the program.