Program Name: Project Management Fundamentals.
Course Code: ISS 13
This course id degned for highly qualified immigrants and general public with an understing of current trends in businesses. Investment in effective project management will have a number of benefits to both the host organisation and the people involved in delivering the project. It will
- provide a greater likelihood of achieving the desired result;
- ensure efficient and best value use of resources;
- satisfy the differing needs of the project’s stakeholders.
- Project management is transitioning from a pure functional role to a practice that is deeply embedded in – organizations strategic initiatives.
Companies are becoming projectized and acknowledging the value and importance of project management to the success and growth of their organizations. They understand that good project management can make or break a company. And as a result, project managers that can demonstrate advanced skills and competencies are in high demand.
Couse Length: 60 hrs
When Offered: Ongoing, Evening ,4hrs, Monday-Friday 5PM-9PM, 3 weeks
Registration: Intakes are registered 1 month before class start date
The course will teach all topics of Project Management on theoritical side. we will cover all the following topics. Learnors will be assessed from quizzes, exam and case studies will also be eligible to have certificate of Completion of the course.
- Why Project Management
- Strategy, Structure, and Culture
- Project Selection and Portfolio
- Leadership and Project Manager
- Scope Management
- Project Team Building, Conflict, and Negotiation
- Risk Management
- Cost Estimation and Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Resource Management
- Project Evaluation and Control
- Project Closeout and Termination
Eligible Clients must be:
- Permanent residents and Protected Persons (IRPA Section 95) with minimum CLB levels of6 or higher in all strands.
- Open to immigrants and General Public
- Ready, willing and able to complete the program.
- Commitment to have minimum attendance 90%
- Intake assessment and acceptance into the program.