Program Name: Basic Computer Skills for Employment
Course Code: ISS 04
This 60-hour program is offered to Clients that have the essential computer skills to further improve their knowledge on Microsoft Office and the Internet.
Intake Capacity: 10
Couse Length: 3hrs/day 20 days or 1 month Mon-Fri 1PM-4PM
When Offered: Ongoing
This program covers Keyboarding, MS Word and Excel (spreadsheet), PowerPoint, Outlook email, and is designed to assist students, immigrants, seniors and all other Canadians to enhance their skills or re-enter the work force.
- Basic Computer Skills is a pre-requisite.
- Canadian Level Benchmark of 4 or higher
- Ready, willing and able to complete the program.
- Commitment to have minimum attendance 90%
- Intake assessment and acceptance into the program.