Program Name: Advanced Computer Skills.
Course Code: ISS 07
This is an advanced level computer training program individually teaches the requirements of a Office Administator/Manager.The Advanced Computers training program helps students improve their computer skills in advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and Visio. Students will develop advanced computing skills with features of Microsoft Office that are not commonly known in order to increase their productivity with the software
Couse Length: 64 hours/ 8 weeks Saturday/Sunday: 8AM- 5 PM
Intake Capacity: 10
Benefits: This course teaches and focusses on
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access and Outlook)
- Business communications
- Office Practices and Procedures
- May qualify for Microsoft Office Certifications
- Basic Computer Skills is a pre-requisite
- Open to citizens, Permanent Residents, Refugees and open work permit.
- Canadian Level Benchmark of 4 or higher
- Office Assistant Training is pre requisite
- Or proven knowledge of MS Office is a pre-requisite