Program Name: Accounting Training ( Basic + Computerized).
Course Code: ISS 08
This training Program is designed for immigrant with accounting background from home country. 40 hours will be spent on basic accounting Principles. 40 hours will be computerized accounting using Simply Accounting or QuickBooks. It provides professional immigrant with the opportunity to upgrade their skills in the areas of accounting and bookkeeping for Canadian standards.
Couse Length: 4hrs/day 20 days, 2days/wk 10 weeks course 80 hours
When Offered: ongoing
This module is intended to provide students with a general background of the
- Fundamentals of accounting
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Debits and credits, assets, liabilities, equities
- Journalizing transactions, posting, and trial balance.
- Financial statements,adjusting and closing accounts.
- Hands on instruction to sage50/Quick books Accounting.
- Set up a computerized accounting environment
- A/P, A/R,Asset accounting and much more
- Permanent Residents and Canadian citizens ( with barriers) with more than
- 12 years of education from home country
- Accounting education and professional background from home country